SURVEY WITH LIVE REPORTING: Marine & Cargo Survey, Condition or Off Hire Bunker Survey.
We are the only company in Bangladesh who can provide 24/7 LIVE survey reporting with Videos and Images almost instantly from vessel. NOW you can see how discharge going on , whether there is any damage or stevedore making any issue.
1. P&I Condition Surveys of Vessels
2. Pre-purchase Inspection & Valuation of all types of ships
3. Assessment of Loss & Damage to the Hull & Machinery, recommendations & supervision of repairs
4. Marine Warranty Surveys
5. Draught Surveys for vessel quantum assessment
6. Condition Surveys & Supervision during Loading & Unloading of all types of cargoes, including Liquid Bulk Cargoes & Chemicals
7. On/Off-Hire & Bunker Surveys of all types/size of vessels.
Get In Touch .
Master Mariner / Chief Engr. Surveyors | Independent Company
PANOCEAN Limited. is an independent, third-party surveying company, established in the year 1999. We have a team of highly competent and experienced Marine, Technical and Cargo Surveyors supported by experienced and trained technical staff, capable of conducting a variety of Marine surveys and Audits. Our surveyors are available 24 x 7 to attend to any urgent requirement or an on-going assignment. We are proud of our track record, exceptional response times and high standards of performance. We are committed to follow high safety standards in our work and produce the best quality results for our clients.
Surveyor with 20+ years Experience
Loss Prevention Survey/ Discharge Supervision NO MORE SHORTAGE
– Professional team
– Live reporting
– Team header by Master mariner
– Online Report with instantly uploaded images and videos.
– Provides facility for Principals to take instant decisions
– Provide guidelines to avoid damages to vessel by the stevedore.
– Bulk or bagged cargo
Off Hire Bunker Survey
Our master mariner well-experienced surveys conduct on hire / OFF hire BUNKER and condition survey on behalf of charterers or owners, along with a wide range of services. Our surveyors will need to have knowledge of relevant C/P terms between owners & charterers in respect of vessel’s consumptions at sea & port, the position of Re-delivery, names of parties to be entered in the Re-delivery Certificate etc. We prefer to request our Principals to update us in the following ways-
In port gear working: abt …..
LIQUID CARGO SURVEY
1. Handling of Mineral Oil, Gaseous Cargoes, LPG, VCM, Edible Oils & Liquid Chemicals.
2. Sampling & gauging of the ship & shore tanks for assessment quality & quantity of consignments.
3. Ship & shore tank inspection for cleanliness & fitness of tanks to receive the designated cargo.
4. Supervision of delivery of liquid bulk cargoes from shore terminals to ultimate receivers.
We provide the following container services:
1. On / Off-Hire Surveys of all types of containers in accordance with IICL/ ISO and Cargo worthy Standards.
2. Damage assessment surveys of containers in accordance with IICL, ISO or Lines Standards.
3. Pre / Post Repairs Inspection of Containers & to Scrutiny & Approval of repair cost.
4. Certification of containers for cargo worthiness. Stuffing & De Stuffing Supervision of general & reefer cargoes.
5. Canting, De-Canting & Gas free certification of tank Containers.
6. Superficial condition inspection of containers & verification of “Seals” at time of loading & unloading from Vessels.