Panocean Limited is well experienced in agency service, whether it is for discharge cargo or delivering demo vessel at Chittagong. The team is always ready to render all services to the Principal. Services at a port, a berth, all relevant port, and husbandry services. We assist Master for the requirements of vessel and crew, how to clear the ship with the port. As well as involvement with other authorities.
Services Provided Being Agents
- Updating port as regards the vessel’s arrival.
- Completing formalities with port and customs.
- Booking vessel’s inward, on arrival, and outward after completion of discharge.
- Arranging the pilot and tug boat services if required.
- Updating information on the crews to the local immigration authorities
- Preparing a quarantine pre-arrival report
- Advising Customs of the ship’s arrival, boarding at the vessel and reporting the cargo on board
- Support in OPA activities and coordinate if there are any other companies involved.
- Logistics support for bunkering and survey arrangement if required.
- Updating the stevedore with the ship’s planner along with the manifest.
- We do maintain liaising with stevedores and terminal operators to ensure the safe handling of containers, break-bulk and bulk liquids, and ensuring that the ship’s master is aware of shore requirements
- Sing on and sign off for crews.
- Carrying our the formalities associated with immigration for crew changes and performing documentation, arrangements of flights.
- Paying the crew
- Cooperating for ship services including repairs and maintenance.
- Coordinating with attending surveyors.
- Arranging vessel’s sailing formalities and port clearance after completion of discharge.
PORT AGENCY service is offered when any shipowners or charterer looking for an independent shipping agency at Chittagong, Matarbari or Mongla to declare their vessel at Port, arrange immediate berthing or discharge operation, arrange barges, stevedore, ensure SOF for vessel’s interest and delivery of cargo with BL/ LOI as per Principals instruction. In addition of port agency, Panocean Limited is well known for on hire/ off bunker survey service at Chittagong and Mongla, Bangladesh.
OPA SERVICE: Most of the shipowners or even Charterers require OPA at Chittagong and other ports, as discharge port agents mostly are recommended by sub-charterer or cargo receiver. Crew sign-on/ off, Ships spare customs clearance are often required here. Delay in communication, discharge, and placement of lighter vessel for STS operation, stevedore/ lighter damage to the vessel and SOF manipulation to favor receiver are quite frequent.
DISCHARGE SUPERVISION: Panocean is experienced in the Marine and Cargo surveys. Once requested to keep Principals’ eye on the vessel, Panocean survey team can offer complete cargo discharge supervision with LIVE reporting in addition of OPA assistance. Cargo supervision includes following and indeed in a cost-effective manner for followings-
01. Discharging supervision
02. Daily cargo report
03. Barge itinerary
04. Daily SOF recap
05. Stevedore activity monitoring
06. Daily activity coordination with Charterers agent
07. Assisting Master upon request (relaying same to us in writing)
08. Rendering CTM, crew sign-on/ off, demucking at the anchorage of Chattogram Port, Fresh Water supply at Chittagong and Mongla Ports as OPA. Customs Clearance for ship’s spares or Fender arrangement etc.
Off Hire Bunker + Condition Survey
Principals are requested to provide the following if we need to carry out the off-hire bunker and/ or condition survey –
- Name of owner
- Consumption information
- Name of charterer
- Redelivery place
- Any other special instruction
- The names of charterer and owner are to be entered in the re-delivery certificate.
Crew Sign/ Off
Shipowners are requested to ensure that on signer arriving with OK to board and off signer have time to complete local formalities which normally takes 1 working day. Read More…..
Panocean is a team of 20 officials at Head Office Chittagong to coordiante activities like
- Underwater Cleaning
- Tank Cleaning
- Marine Supply
- Ship’s Spare CUSTOM Clearance and Delivery at Vessel.
- Radio Repair and More. ….
We Avoid Any Conflit of Interest
Panocean always dedicated to protecting shipowners/charterer’s interest, project consultancy, project management for tanker vessel’s cleaning operation, online live reporting for survey operation. The company is registered with Joint Stock Company In Bangladesh and is the sister concern of Coast To Coast P&I Services Ltd.
Crew change is a regular event at Chittagong which requires special attention always. Crews arrival at Chittagong and Mongla, completion of local formalities and shipping agents role for joining at vessel all are interlinked and need proper management.Sign on / off...
Bangladesh extends from 20°34'N to 26°38'N latitude and from 88°01'E to 92°41'E longitude. Bangladesh is located in the tropical monsoon region. It's characterised by high temperature, heavy rainfall, often excessive humidity, and fairly marked seasonal variations....