CREW SIGN ON/OFF
Chittagong, Mongla & Payra
Normally, crew members join at Chittagong and Mongla ports when vessels are here. Even they also need to fly back to destination airport once shipowners so desire. This page will give detail information as regards crew SIGN-ON or OFF documentations, expense, Domestic and International flights etc. If there on signer and off signer then there should have total planning well in advance. On signer needs OK to board and off signer need to complete formalities prior flying for the destination country.
Get In Touch .
CREW SIGN ON/OFF WHAT NEED TO BE DONE
01. We can carry out sign on / off for foreign vessels from Chittagong and Mongla.
02. We can arrange sign off for demo vessel’s crew.
03. Joiners need OK TO BOARD for immigration on arrival. We issue this OK TO BOARD. On arrival, we receive on signer at airport and take them to vessel.
04. OK TO BOARD, passport and seaman books details are required.
05. For demo vessel’s off signer, we can arrange
06. We can arrange local and International Tickets if owners so desire.
07. We can arrange Hotel [ 1 to 5 stars] and food arrangements, based on requirements if owners so desire.
08. For off signer, we need documents one day earlier. And we bring crew member to shore in the early morning.
08. We charge USD80 to USD100 per person for sign on / off, based on the number of crew members. No other charge involved. It’s for Chittagong. Sign on expense for Mongla port will increase.
01. The working day for Immigration formalities: Sun to Thursday.
02. When off signer crew member should leave from the vessel and when they can go to Airport: We need to bring crew member to shore early morning to complete local formalities at working day. It takes 4 to 6 hours. Then they can be taken to Chittagong International Airport after 4 pm or they can be taken to Hotel as per owners desire.
03. What is perfect timing for flights from Chittagong: Please book tickets from Chittagong any time after 5 PM.
04. When off signer documents need to be at our hand: We need documents one working day earlier to do off signers formalities smoothly. If required our official can board the vessel to collect the documents. Boat charge and local communication charge for collecting documents will be USD65.00. If there is any weather danger signal then we don’t send our staff to anchorage for safety reason.
05. Is there any other expense: No. We charge USD80 to USD100 for per person sign off expenses. There is no other charge involved.
06. Hotel and Fooding Expense: It depends on Hotel Quality. We recommend for safe Hotel. At 2 or 3 stars safe hotel, with the set menu, Hotel and Fooding expense may range within USD85 to USD150 per day per person. In 4 or 5-star hotels it will be much more.
07. How Hotel and Fooding Expense can be avoided: Crew member should be brought to shore in the early morning and should be taken to the airport prior evening then only Hotel charge can be avoided.
08. Emergency Sign off: Yes, it is possible. The charge will be USD200 per person for carrying out formalities on the same day by engaging two to three person for completing the different task on the same day. For this reason, also crew member needs to come to shore early morning before 9 am with documents and safe manning. For more details, reach us at email@example.com
09. What is the transportation charge if vessel at anchorage, for sign off of 2 member: First of all we need to bring documents from vessel one day earlier and this will cost USD65 ( boat and local transportation) then in the following day we will bring 2 members from vessel to shore by boat ( USD40.00) and shore to immigration/ customs office then airport (about USD100)
10. Supernumerary persons expense: As sign off will be carried out for Supernumerary persons, extra misc immigration charge may range within USD 150.00 to USD 220.00 per person.
01. Hotels quality of service range from 1 star to 5
02. Radisson, Peninsular, Agrabad Hotel, Saint Martin are the listed hotels ensure security.
03. Single bed and twin sharing rooms are available.
04. Room rent differs irrespective to Hotels.
05. The charge may range USD75 to USD300 per night.
06. Hotel charge in case of Sign on or off, for Mongla port, will increase
01. Food is normally spicy.
02. Breakfast, lunch and dinner charge per person will range with USD20 to USD300.00 +
Chittagong Shah Amanat International Airport, IATA code: CGP, City: Chittagong
01.Flydubai ( Destination: Dubai, UAE)
02.Regent Airways (Destination: Kolkata, India & Bangkok, Thailand, Singapore, Muscat, Malaysia) http://www.flyregent.com/flight-schedule
03.US Bangla Airways (Destination: Kolkata, India & Bangkok, Thailand, Singapore, Muscat, Malaysia, Doha) ttps://us-banglaairlines.com/flight_destination/fares
04. Air Arabia( Destination: Sharjah)
DOMESTIC AIRPORT AND FLIGHTS
01.Regent Airways (Destination: Dhaka)
02. US-Bangla Airlines (Destination: Dhaka)
03.Novoair (Destination: Dhaka) 04.Biman Bangladesh Airlines (Destination: Dhaka)
05.Bangladesh Biman (Destination: Dhaka)
SERVICES WE OFFER
CREW SIGN-ON/ OFF FOR offshore/ development PROJECT
|1||Issuance of OK TO BOARD|
|2||Meet & Greet Services at Airport (DHK/CTG) Point of Entry/Exit|
|3||Crew SIGN ON for Foreign Nationals at CTG port|
|4||Crew SIGN OFF for Foreign Nationals at CTG port|
|5||Air Ticket (Domestic Chittagong to Dhaka)|
|5||Air Ticket (Domestic service DHAKA to CHITTAGONG)|
We Avoid Any Conflit of Interest
Panocean always dedicated to protecting shipowners/charterer’s interest, project consultancy, project management for tanker vessel’s cleaning operation, online live reporting for survey operation. The company is registered with Joint Stock Company In Bangladesh and is the sister concern of Coast To Coast P&I Services Ltd.
Chittagong Port recently served a circular for all shipowners whether calling at Port to discharge cargo or bunkering or for any survey operation. As per their circular, "Pilotage/ Navigation Assistance Service is compulsory for incoming ships with draft more than 10...
Panocean Limited have been involved in some of the largest projects of equipment, materials and goods from the manufacturing locations to the final construction sites, as follows: Power Generation Gas and Oil refineries Mining projects Wind farms Petrochemical...