Ships Spare Customs Clearance: Main Concern for ship owners/suppliers.
Ship Spare for vessels calling at Chittagong Port or Mongla port or Payra port needs extra care once they arrive at Dhaka or Chittagong Airport.
Panocean Limited can act as shipping agents for Chittagong or Mongla or Payra and even can act as OPA. Once PANOCEAN is assigned to do customs clearance for ship spare then owners or share suppliers need to comply with some formalities for smooth customs clearance in Bangladesh and delivery the same at vessel whether it is at Port inner harbor or anchorage.
In order to do custom clearance of Marine Ship Spares, the following are the main concern for any ship owners/ supplier, once their vessel is at Chittagong or bound for any Maritime Port of Bangladesh.
01. Whether the ship spares will be cleared properly from Airport and in time.
02. Whether the spares will be delivered at the vessel before vessels sailing time.
03. If there is any emergency repair at the vessel, then whether it is possible to do the emergency custom clearance for spares once couriered for Bangladesh as in transit spare.
PANOCEAN LIMITED wants to assure you to do quickest customs clearance for ship spares, arrange safe transportation to delivery the spares at vessel within the committed time period. Indeed, we will take full responsibility and liability once assigned for customs clearance and delivery ship spares at the vessel whether at Chattogram or Mongla or Payra port/anchorage.
Panocean Limited for marine spare’s custom clearance in Bangladesh
Panoncean Limited is registered with Bangladesh joint-stock companies and enlisted with Port Authority and Customs. Being declaring agents or OPA. And once appointed, we want to confirm the following –
01. In time customs clearance of ship spares
02. Updating the requirements for ship spares clearance
03. Arranging transportation from Dhaka to Chittagong / Mongla or Payra in a secured way and delivery the same at vessel whether at berth or at anchorage.
04. Obtain work done certificate from Master for safe delivery of the spares at vessel.
Requirements & Recommendations
01. Ship’s sphere should be marked as Ship’s spare in Transit in AWBL.
02. It is recommended to send the Ship’s sphere in transit by Courier mode not under LC mode. It should be mention as Ship Spares in Transit, Master of MV/ MT… C/O Shipping agents name who will be nominated to do the customs clearance of spares from Dhaka or Chittagong Airport.
02. Customs authority prefers that spares need to arrive at Bangladesh airport after the vessel’s arrival at Chittagong or Mongla port ( Recommended). However, in many cases, we see that spares arrive at the airport before vessel arrival.
03. Normally it takes 3 to 4 working days to release any ship’s spare.
04. Master needs to issue an email with the request to release the ship’s spares addressing the concerned agents so that the agents can provide the same to customs broker who ultimately will show this to local customs while declaring as ship’s spare. Informatively, concerned OPA or agents will take the endorsement of attending customs officer at that email, issued by Master.
05. Once the spare delivered at the vessel, the master needs to issue a note and endorsement of the delivery document, which once again will be submitted at Custom ( recommended as per local customs requirements).
a. Courier charge from Dhaka to Chittagong
b. Local handling/ labour/ transportation charge at Dhaka airport to courier point –
c. Local handling / Two labour Charge to board the vessel with spare parts
d. Transportation charge at Chittagong
e. Boat charge (at Anchorage) (Life Boat)
+ Customs Clearance charge for ship spares against each AWBL, not by boxes.
Indeed, Panocean Limited. Bangladesh wants to establish long term business relationship with Ship Owners or spare parts suppliers. LUMPSUM quote can be provided and which will be most competitive for the secured delivery of spares. Have many records so far where we did a great job to deliver the spares at vessel once there is inclement weather condition even or vessel is in emergency to have the same for special repair purpose or sailing date is approaching and need the spares on urgnent basis at vessel.
We Avoid Any Conflit of Interest
Panocean always dedicated to protecting shipowners/charterer’s interest, project consultancy, project management for tanker vessel’s cleaning operation, online live reporting for survey operation. The company is registered with Joint Stock Company In Bangladesh and is the sister concern of Coast To Coast P&I Services Ltd.
Bangladesh extends from 20°34'N to 26°38'N latitude and from 88°01'E to 92°41'E longitude. Bangladesh is located in the tropical monsoon region. It's characterised by high temperature, heavy rainfall, often excessive humidity, and fairly marked seasonal variations....
Panocean Limited commitment is to be there when you need us — especially during emergency situations at sea. Our marine vessel emergency response service is spearheaded by experienced naval architects and professional mariners who will give you the best advice...